All safari booking cancellations MUST be received in writing. Reservations that are cancelled, reduced in number of occupancy or length of stay are subject to our cancellation and no show fees. These cancellation conditions are determined by the fact that once local domestic airlines, hotel , Safari lodge/camps, services are booked on your behalf, we shall incur a cancellation fee if we are required to cancel the booking. We try to keep such cancellation charges to a minimum. Below is the scale for the cancellation duration and percentage forfeited of safari tour total price.
- Cancellation above 45 days prior to commencement of the safari : zero cancellation charges.
- Cancellation between 44 -35 days prior to commencement of the safari : 35% cancellation charges.
- Cancellation between 34 -15 days prior to commencement of the safari : 50% cancellation charges.
- Cancellation between 15 -24Hrs to arrival : 100% cancellation charges
- Refunds due to you- in the event of safari cancellation can only be credited to the original debit/credit card or bank Account used in making of initial payment, less our bank charges.
- Bookings confirmed and secured with a deposit but clients request for a rescheduling due an avoidable circumstances is allowed up-to a duration of not more than 12 months .This however Might attract a small additional percentage based on the increase of accommodation, park fees, fuel surcharge or any other components that makes up a package.
- The commitment fee of 30% is refundable as per the above cancellation scale.